2019 Colorado Āyurveda Conference (Complete Package)
This package includes the 8 professional sessions that comprise the entire 2019 Colorado Āyurveda Conference, as well as PDF versions of the public notes provided by the presenters.
Worth a potential total of 11 NAMA PACE credits, you save 23% off the price of individual sessions when you purchase the whole conference.
When you purchase this item, you will receive download access to two PDF documents — one contains links to stream the videos through DropBox; the other is our PACE verification questionnaire, which NAMA requires before they grant PACE credits. Once you have watched all the videos, you only need to fill out one questionnaire to claim your credits. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or for troubleshooting support.
The sessions included in this package are:
- Keynote Speeches by Heather Baines (A.D., COLORAMA President), Alakananda Ma (A.D., former NAMA President) and Robert A. Lees, Esq.
- Women's Health Through the Stages of Life
- Rasayana & Longevity
- Āyurvedic Psychiatry & Yoga Psychology
- Āyurvedic Cooking
- Āyurvedic Research: Yesterday and Today
- Exploring the Interface: Āyurveda and other Health Care Disciplines
- Āyurveda in Difficult Diseases: Case Studies Presentations
All content included on this web site including text, graphics, images, video clips and audio clips, is the property of Colorado Ayurvedic Medical Association (COLORAMA) or our associates, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of COLORAMA and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of copyrighted material without permission from COLORAMA.