Become a Member
Why Join COLORAMA?
COLORAMA is a multi-dimensional supportive community for practitioners, students, and consumers of Ayurveda.
Our meta-policy is to keep our policies and practices:
• Simple, • Even-Handed, • Professional, and • Inclusive
Experience fascinating, informative, and interactive presentations, conferences, and discussions online and in person.
Meet, network, and collaborate with others in the Colorado region who are focused on Ayurveda.
- Directory of Professional Members
- Calendar of Events
Privileges of Membership
- Members-only forum on Ayurveda.
- Website archives containing rich informational articles on Ayurveda.
- Vote in critical COLORAMA decisions that will help shape the future of Ayurveda in Colorado.
- Receive discounts on conferences and other special events with authorities in our field.
- Professional Members may display and promote their biographies, websites, pictures and more on our exclusive web directory.
- Professional and Student Members may post events to our web calendar. Providers can submit two events per month. Students can submit one event per month.
- Professional and Student Members will have the opportunity to share their knowledge of Ayurveda by submitting an informational article for the worldwide audience who reads COLORAMA's articles Providers may submit three articles per year. Students may submit one article per year.
- Our informative quarterly newsletter, containing links to upcoming events and new articles, is sent to all members.
Professional Members include: clinical practitioners, educators, pancha karma specialists, astrologers, herbal pharmacists, yoga therapists, midwives, chefs and others.
Note that we have two different levels of Professional Membership: Professional Practitioner Members are NAMA certified and have current professional membership with the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, or hold a BAMS degree from India. Other Professional Members are actively engaged in one of the Ayurvedic Professions as a primary professional activity. Professional Members must be Colorado Residents, and only General Members and Student Members who are Colorado Residents can vote in general elections.
Some web based services are currently under development, and are subject to change.
|Bio in Our Directory||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Discount to Events||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Post Articles||3 per year||1 per year|
|Post Events||2 per month||1 per month|
Membership level may be changed upon renewal date.
How to join
You may join by Paypal here:
Alternately, to pay by check, mail the appropriate amount, payable to COLORAMA, with your information to
PO Box 905
Please indicate Primary Category of Professional Membership, if appropriate.
Information requested is: Description of Interests
Thank you for your interest and participation in COLORAMA, and we look forward to serving you.